Table of Contents
At VLS, we value practical and effective results. Therefore, our teachers always work to:
- Construct lessons based on the student’s learning style, learning progress and specific needs.
- Create an interactive learning environment consisted of practices, simulations, scenarios role-playing activities that mirror real life situations.
- Present an accurate image of Vietnamese, its people and culture and provide students with the necessary information to see and venture in Vietnam with a more refined and knowledgeable perspective and to explore endless possibilities and opportunities in their personal, academic and career path.
Our students can apply immediately what they’ve just learned into daily life. Below are some piece of writings in Vietnamese by our beloved students.
Tại VLS, chúng tôi luôn đề cao việc thực hành và hiệu quả học tập. Vậy nên, giáo viên của VLS luôn cố gắng để:
- Xây dựng các bài học dựa trên phong cách học tập, tiến độ học tập và nhu cầu cụ thể của học viên.
- Tạo môi trường học tập có tính tương tác bao gồm các hoạt động thực hành, mô phỏng, nhập vai theo kịch bản phản ánh các tình huống thực tế trong cuộc sống.
- Trình bày hình ảnh chính xác về con người và văn hóa Việt Nam, đồng thời cung cấp cho học viên những thông tin cần thiết để khám phá Việt Nam với một góc nhìn tinh tế và rõ ràng hơn, đồng thời khám phá những khả năng và cơ hội trên con đường học tập và sự nghiệp của họ.
Akiko from Japan and her experience at a Vietnamese wedding
Ms Akiko has been studying Vietnamese at VLS since May 2022. While learning, she knows more about Vietnamese culture, especially through some events or daily activities of the locals.
Last time, she attended a wedding whose is her husband co-worker. She tried to express her experience in broken Vietnamese but you could totally find her sincere emotion in each word.
See more about wedding in Vietnam: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuNXwjS359o
Tết in Korean by Jenny
Jenny has been learning Vietnamese at VLS District 1 Campus since May 2022. After learning the “Vietnamese Tết holiday” lesson, she was inspired to write about the Tết at her country. Let’s see how special about Korean “Seol nal” in Jenny’s writing.
What about your country? Is there a special Tết holiday like Vietnam and Korea? Share with us!
Jenny shows us how to make kimchi
She loves writing so much that’s why she always works very hard on every writing exercise.
This time, she shows us how to make traditional kimchi which is a very popular dish of her hometown – Korea. The recipe is quite simple, so don’t forget to give it a try.
Lee Jon and his experience of buying things in Vietnam
Lee is from England. He has been studying at VLS District 7 since April 2021. One time, he visited an electronics store to buy his earphones. He can now confident to communicate in Vietnamese with the staff.
The writing below describes his interesting shopping experience in Vietnam.
Yeni write about advertisement
Main Hương and her learning journey with Ms. Lai
Main Huong is a Việt Kiều living and working in Germany. She is always thinking about learning her mother tongue, so from 2021, she decided to learn Vietnamese online at VLS.
Main Huong always save her best words to Ms. Cát Lai, her Vietnamese teacher because she considers Ms. Cát Lai as a therapy for the soul, helping her to be more balanced in her stressful life.