VLS was one of the first institutions in Vietnam to recognize the importance of training teachers in teaching Vietnamese as a Foreign Language (VFL). In the past decade, VLS has organized six intensive pedagogical teacher training seminars in VFL theory and practice.
Since we are committed to providing the learners with practical and effective learning experience, we:
- Update teaching methodology and skills everyday,
- Supervise and coach in adjust teaching skills to individual learning style,
- Conduct workshops monthly with the aim of providing teachers opportunities to share or to exchange their individual areas of expertise with one another,
- Implement new curriculums and course materials, and evaluate existing courses,
- Join many workshops and conferences organized by VLS as well as by Ministry of Education and Training.
In general, teachers are well prepared with Vietnamese language knowledge and teaching strategy right at the beginning of their training course. Many of the best graduates of our training courses have become VLS full-time teachers, while others have gone on to become distinguished teachers of Vietnamese at various institutions throughout Vietnam and in the United States.
Our goal is to increase qualified teachers in VFL and to provide VLS partners and clients the best academic courses which help them in achieving Vietnamese language in a most effective and natural way.
For more information about our teacher training courses, please click HERE