1st: Start off slow
– Vocal the new word slowly and clearly
– Pay close attention to the tone and the rhythm
2nd: Steadily speed up
– Repeat the word at a faster pace
– Make sure you still pronounce it correctly and clearly.
– Increase your speaking speed until you reach a comfortable level.
3rd: Put it into context
– Create multiple sentences using the new word
– Combine different new words
– Repeat step 1 and 2 for the sentences. Try different pausing and chunking techniques while speaking
4th: Recreate the process mentally
– Repeat steps 1 through 3 in your head
– Try mentally composing a short skit in which the new word is frequently used
5th: Interject allotted breaks during practice
6th: Use it in real-life conversations
Wishing a very happy Women’s Day to all the strong, intelligent, talented and simply wonderful...