Nowadays, Fengshui is considered as a modern science in construction and architecture. Fengshui is an ancient art and science developed over 3,000 years ago in China. Feng means wind and shui means water. In Chinese culture wind and water are associated with good health and luckiness.
In this short article, VLS is pleased to share with you some avoidance principles in order to make your life better.
Fengshui in workplace:
· Rule 1: Never putting your table opposite to the door, because this position looks like a sword stab directly in your heart.
· Rule 2: Never putting your table in the middle of room, because this position is empty, your activities will be isolation and you have not the support from colleagues.
· Rule 3: Never put the Peach Flower on your table, you will face the trouble in your work.
Feng shui in the bedroom:
· Rule 1: Never sleeping opposite to the mirror. You may meet the nightmare or bad images.
· Rule 2: Never sleeping opposite to the door. It looks like the position of coffin.
· Rule 3: Never sleeping under the beam. You will feel head ache or insomnia.
· Rule 4: If your room has the statue such as Buddha or Jesus, you must turn these statue look out the room. According to conception of China, Gods are the Supreme Being and They cannot see the mundane activities.
Join Vietnamese Language Studies (VLS) today to not only learn Vietnamese language but also Vietnamese culture, traditions, history, cuisine, people and many other interesting aspects of Vietnamese. As a leading Vietnamese language center in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), we offer a wide selection of personalized online and in-person Vietnamese language lessons ranging from beginner to advanced levels. Contact us now to not only learn more about our Vietnamese programs but also join our community of expatriates, businesses, organizations, international students, travelers, overseas Vietnamese and local Vietnamese.
Hãy đến với Vietnamese Language Studies ngay hôm nay để không chỉ học tiếng Việt mà còn cả văn hóa, truyền thống, ẩm thực, con người và rất nhiều điều thú vị khác của Việt Nam. Vietnamese Language Studies (VLS) là một trong những trung tâm hàng đầu tại Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh (Sài Gòn) trong lĩnh vực giảng dạy tiếng Việt và văn hoá Việt cho người nước ngoài và Việt Kiều.