We are looking for the next VLS’ sales executive!
Join us you will have a variety of opportunities to:
- Develop your skills (sales, public speaking, event managing…)
- Exchange culture with lots of foreign friends from all over the world.
- Improve your English skills as all the customers of VLS are foreigners.
- Work in a welcoming, open environment.
See more about our activities here.
More details below:
1. Job description:
- Attend to inquiries via phone, email or walk-in appointments.
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients to reach monthly sales target.
- Establish database of potential customers.
- Analyze sales statistics and monitor the preferences of customers to increase sales performance.
- Follow up on the entire sales procedure.
- Undertake administrative tasks relating to student recruitment such as update database, follow-up with enquiries, payment status, etc.,
- Promote and build awareness of the school to public by participating in networking and social events.
- Collect information and analyze competitors in terms of consultation and development of customers.
- Support marketing and promotion activities.
- Liaise with Academic unit to arrange class schedules and teachers’ timetables
- Make monthly sales report to Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Vietnamese nationality.
- The drive and motivation to meet sales targets.
- A degree holder with at least one year of experience in consulting/sales.
- Good spoken and written English is a must.
- Ability to do the consultancy about Vietnamese courses for foreigners.
- Customer serviced and result oriented, out-going and open-minded with positive can-do attitude.
- At least 1- 2 years experience (educational service is preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Computer literacy in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
3. Benefits: the successful candidate will be offered:
- Attractive monthly salary
- Attractive commission for reaching the monthly sales targets
- Telephone allowance
- Insurance contribution according to the labor law
- Year-end bonus upon the individual and company’s performance
- Company trip
- Yearly medical check-up
Please send your application to Ms. Tố Anh: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job application with clearly stated position applied.
- CV with a clear description of the studying, working experience.
- Copies of degrees and certificates (on attending the interview)