- Develop VLS’ brand in Vietnam and abroad, maintain the sale target for sales team through seminars and language activities.
- Plan and implement all the marketing activities as approved.
- Be responsible for VLS’ image in school, in class rooms and any places where VLS appears.
- Write daily English articles to post on VLS’ website and facebook.
- Event: Organize fieldtrips every 2 months. Periodically organize seminars which provide the benefits for foreigners to support the sales team in sales and closing sales.
- Expand VLS’ brand and VLS’ courses to all areas which are popular to foreigners or to new partners/ organizations which have the same target customers in Vietnam and abroad through the mutual supports such as advertisement, sponsorship, seminars, ...
- Maintain and develop current business partners and widen new business relationships with new partners.
- Work with media channels, online/offline magazines to advertise services for each other.
- Work with the academic department to build the contents of Vietnamese programs for advertisements on the social media channels of VLS, as well as new products which meet the learning demands of foreigners.
- Conduct market research by doing external and internal survey when required.
- Other tasks will be required by the Chief Operating Officer.
3. Benefits: the successful candidate will be offered:
- Attractive monthly salary
- Insurance contribution according to the labour law
- Year-end bonus upon the company’s performance
- Company trip
- Medical check – up
- The annual leave will be increased one more day after each year of employment.
- Holder of Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Marketing, Commerce.
- At least 1 year experience in Marketing position for educational industry or services/product targeting to expats in Vietnam.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Vietnamese.
- Basic knowledge of Digital Marketing.
- Computer literacy in MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Good knowledge of using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn….
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Creative thinking.
- Business-oriented, result-driven, initiative, flexible with passion to learn.
- Good presentation skill and event organizing skill.
- Job application with clearly stated position applied and send to Ms To Anh at email@example.com - Mobile: 0908 92 98 25
- CV with clear description of the studying, working experience.
- Copies of degrees and certificates (on attending the interview)