- Theory about something bad can happen
- (Verb) – Having done/ something inadvertently or by mistake
- (Verb) – to miss
- (Be willing to do something which is against one’s heart/ mind/ ethics; With this meaning, the popular sentence is in the negative form of “ .... KHÔNG NỠ + verb ....” to talk about oneself/ oneselves).
- The speaker/ the writer uses either the affirmative or negative form sentence to describe another person who is supposed to be willing to do something which is against everybody’s heart/ the common ethics from the speaker’s/ writer’s perspective.
- Người bố nỡ/ nỡ lòng bỏ nhà đi khi các con còn rất nhỏ. (How could the father have a heart to abandon while his children were still little?!)
- Nếu anh là người đó thì anh có nỡ/ nỡ lòng bỏ đi không? (If you were that man, would you ignore your heart to leave?)